Failed to launch

frankieworldfrankieworld Australia Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214668Members
I guess the Apr 1 release was a April fools joke lol. I'm on Xbox and not one word by Microsoft on about the release.

Anyone got any ideas of when the game will be released? Their xbox Twitter account has zero posts...

Comments

• TouchedChimpTouchedChimp Colorado Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215132Members
    Been delayed I believe. I read somewhere a dev said maybe a month. And lol yea we can just act like was april fools! Im excited to see how it plays.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Perhaps they'll abandon the XBox One version and concentrate on a PS4 version, for the real men! :wink::smiley:
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    Personally I got just a PC, but after seeing some FF XV I can't agree with you, Xbox handle the game better than a PS4 (about framerate) and shadows seems more "organic"

I don't want to launch a debate, just making my point on the war of Xbox/PS o:)
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    Personally I got just a PC, but after seeing some FF XV I can't agree with you, Xbox handle the game better than a PS4 (about framerate) and shadows seems more "organic"

I don't want to launch a debate, just making my point on the war of Xbox/PS o:)

To be honest I don't think there's much difference between the two. I brought my nephew an XBox One last year and when I watch him play it and then I play my PS4, it seems pretty much the same; both amazing, especially when played on HDTV..
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Myrm wrote: »
    Perhaps they'll abandon the XBox One version and concentrate on a PS4 version, for the real men! :wink::smiley:

Please stop it with the XBOX vs PS vs PC vs iOS shit. It's so fucking annoying. We're all gamers here; who cares about what you use to play your games. #StromaeTousLesMêmes