Devs Plz Read

DajoksterDajokster Miami Join Date: 2016-02-10 Member: 212845Members
If this game was multi player like 70 players per map or server with some pvp would create an incredible game with so mutch potential Imagine attack subs, base building, raids to name a few not to mention all the gadgets I would bet this game would be number 1. I totaly hate single player games but something about this game I had to try and now I want to play with friends and fight others in an underwater adventure never done before Devs you have something special here dont let it pass you by...

Comments

• destroyah87destroyah87 Join Date: 2015-08-08 Member: 206913Members
    First: unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-multiplayer-when-if-how-and-why/

Second, ARK Underwater: The Game would not interest me anywhere near as much as the current path does.
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    This is a game about exploration with survival components, not combat... other players might make it less lonely, but pvp would feel very wrong, especially considering the theme of minimal violence put forward by the devs. That said, its unlikely we'll be getting multiplayer any time soon, so its a moot point.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    The plot revolves at the moment around you being the sole survivor of the Aurora's crash, and that survivor's efforts to survive in a strange new world and deal with the consequences of the crash on the environment.
    70 survivors wouldn't exactly fit in, plus the map is too small. Multiplayer would be interesting once the game is actually finished but until then, I'd rather play without people trying to spawncamp me and sabotage my base.