Easy feature that is overdue.

rudyeckertrudyeckert Join Date: 2012-11-27 Member: 173444Members
Firstly the inclusion of the Comm badge was an awesome simple addition however needs to be taken a step further. I have already posted my Idea to another forum so interest of saving time am just going to patse/copy. Also this idea is so simple to implement it can be included in the next patch and get immediate results.

first off I am in love with your idea of milestones that will keep new players engaged trying to reach their next goal. Second (and this isn't related entirely to new player retention) we need a few different levels of comm badge. I am sick of having the same badge (with roughly 3000 hours in chair/hive) as other players with only 100 or so. Plz make comm badges equilvent to army officer rank. So the junior comm badge (once they complete tutorial and have 50+ hours on the field) be 2nd luitenant. then anyone with over 50 hours in chair/hive with at least 18 wins gets promoted to first luitenant. After that 400 hours in chair gets you captain rank. You then proceed at 800 hours in chair to major. Followed by 1500 hours lt colonal. At 2100 hours you make full bird colonal. And finally at 3000 hours you get brigadiare general

Comments