Storage

R3turnzR3turnz Join Date: 2016-02-07 Member: 212696Members
Hello,
iam playing Subnautica for a while now...
I got basic equipment (knife, tank etc..) and enough food.
Now my problem is i got to much resouces to store it in the chest.
What should i do now? I tried with the habit-builder. I already placed the basic-fragment but i can not place a shelter.

LG

Comments

• CalegoCalego Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181848Members, NS2 Map Tester
    You'll need to ask your Marine commander to drop an Arms lab, then research backpack space levels 1-3 as res permits. Each tier of upgrade increases your storage space by an additional 10% and makes the sound of storing things slightly deeper in pitch.

On Aliens, the only solution is to have a friendly gorge follow you around and swallow your extra stuff, only to have them spit it back out later, mind the goop. It's not particularly toxic but I wouldn't eat anything covered in it.

P.S. Welcome of Natural Selection 2. I'm guessing you're looking for this forum however. (I couldn't resist, I'm so sorry)
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    If you got a module down, then put a hatch on it, then enter. Once inside put a locker down.
  • rhys_elcinsrhys_elcins UK Join Date: 2016-01-26 Member: 212148Members
    @R3turnz - if you've got a foundation fragment down, and have enough titanium in your inventory, you should be able to put a room on top of it fairly easily (though they do snap to a grid) if you can't even see the ghostly outline in green/red then you might have a bug..... as a known bug, I'd quickly try to swim through the area you want to build your room, if you can't, point your builder tool at the obstruction and hold 'E' in case there's a non-built room there that's gone invisible.