Attaching corridor to reinforcement panel destroys it.

dziubo1dziubo1 Poland Join Date: 2016-02-02 Member: 212502Members
Attaching corridor to reinforcement panel destroys it.

Comments

• MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Destroys what? The reinforcement panel? Well if you're trying to build a corridor onto a reinforcement panel then of course it's going to destroy it, otherwise the corridor would not be able to becone continuous with the room/corridor you're trying to attach it to.
  • dziubo1dziubo1 Poland Join Date: 2016-02-02 Member: 212502Members
    Then you should not be able to make corridor before demounting panel and retrieving back sources.
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    Know where your reinforcements are and don't put corridors there? While I agree that maybe you shouldn't be able to build one over the other, that is probably a low priority change.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    dziubo1 wrote: »
    Then you should not be able to make corridor before demounting panel and retrieving back sources.

Yes, that is a fair point.
  • LeakingAmpsLeakingAmps Join Date: 2016-02-03 Member: 212527Members
    This is also true for glass. If you have any upgrades on a point that can be attached to, the attachment destroys the upgrades. I believe only moonpool and multipurpose room would have this issue though, as they're the only ones that this can happen on..?

Though now that I think about it, ceiling glass and vertical connectors might do the same.