Unruly Mouse Sensitivity

zzzNstarzzzzzzNstarzzz viet nam Join Date: 2016-02-03 Member: 212537Members
Please, for the love of all things holy, allow users to have meaningful mouse sensitivity options.
My sensi setting is the absolute lowest and my mouse is set to 800dpi, and one trip from left to right side of my mouse pad does a 1080 turn in game.
I can't find a config file anywhere, on my pc or referenced in a google search. No traditional sensitivity commands work in the dev console.
I recently tried the Dirty Bomb beta and nearly cried tears of joy when I set the sensitivity slider to the "0" setting and my mouse literally stopped moving the screen. Please, please this!
Maybe this isn't much of an issue for most casual gamers, but anyone who plays competitive fps games must be feeling my pain. I have a massive goliathus pad, and in CS:GO for example, a swift horizontal travel across 75% of the pad does a 180 turn on screen. I really don't want to have to step my dpi down to 400 and set windows sensi to 1/11 every time I start up Subnautica. It's like Robocraft all over again. Why do low sense gamers get no love from devs in almost every new game??!?! Why is "0" somehow more sensitive than "1.3" in source or "4.5" in ue3?
Sorry for ranting, this is a long standing issue for just about every game I play that isn't a physics/skill shooter... it's just that starting up this game and having it once again has put me to about my wits' end.
Thanks in advance for any help/solutions. Really digging this game's funky and creative vibe otherwise! 10/10 would recommend.

Comments

• MerivoMerivo United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-02-01 Member: 212466Members
    I'm sure there's some software out there that automatically changes mouse sensitivity based on what application is focused. But yeah, I feel you.

I wonder if there's a config file for subnautica that you can inject a decimal number into to make it work..
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    Merivo wrote: »
    I'm sure there's some software out there that automatically changes mouse sensitivity based on what application is focused. But yeah, I feel you.

I wonder if there's a config file for subnautica that you can inject a decimal number into to make it work..

If you have a Razer mouse, their software can do just that, though I wouldn't say it works 100% of the time.