What happened to the forums?

The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Am I the only one with a chaotic forum layout? Threads are not sorted anymore and it shows like 30-50 threads in the overview panel instead of 5 only. I really cannot figure out which thread got posted now lol.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2016
    Am I the only one with a chaotic forum layout? Threads are not sorted anymore and it shows like 30-50 threads in the overview panel instead of 5 only. I really cannot figure out which thread got posted now lol.

I demand a screenshot of chaos, I like chaos :dizzy:

What about this one: I use that all the time most of the time... http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussions
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Yep that one works, but all subforums do. It is the general overview of ns2s forums I would like to use :(

Here is the chaos (use it wisely):
    h847ievsnxp0.png
    lukz.png 462.9K
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    yep that chaos is chaotic! I got the same issue on all the main game hub forums (Chrome, win7 64-bits) Can I place an order for a fix please @Compro :tongue: