A server filter is gone ex. filter all or filter history or filter favorites

TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
I click server browser after playing a bot game I made myself and I only get 4 servers and they are the server that I have played on before and only those ones. Here is a picture

t7j59v3e9jg7.jpg

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Well.. that is odd.

Can you see servers normally through Steam's server browser?

Have you tried restarting NS2 as well?
  • TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Well.. that is odd.

Can you see servers normally through Steam's server browser?

Have you tried restarting NS2 as well?

I have tried restarting the game

but how do I see servers through steam browser?
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Right click on steam icon in your start bar / system tray > servers > change filters > Select Natural Selection 2

Can you run techsupport.exe located in your NS2 install directory; it will make a zip file, please upload it here for me to look at.
    Thanks

• CalegoCalego Join Date: 2013-01-24 Member: 181848Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Also for the fun of it, verify steam files?
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    @Calego, would be nice to capture info on the problem first, to see if there is something happening as well, then verify the files. Clearing issues is great, but sometimes these 'issues' are hiding some special problems waiting to explode.

As an aside, back when I had the NS2 router flooding issues, I used to get the same thing in the server browser.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Checking the log would be good, like to check if its indeed the correct version of ns2 that runs and what mods are active.
  • woozawooza Switzerland Join Date: 2013-11-21 Member: 189496Members, Squad Five Blue
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    As an aside, back when I had the NS2 router flooding issues, I used to get the same thing in the server browser.

Soul_Rider is right, probably your router is blocking it, @Tyderf .

Maybe this helps: Delete FavoriteServers.json and HistoryServers.json in %appdata% \ Natural Selection 2
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members