Suggestion for an easy way to introduce pets!

TysoriTysori Washington Join Date: 2015-11-25 Member: 209473Members
Hey Subnauticans! New to the forum so please go easy on my new soul! lol. Ill make this quick and simple, please tell me if you like the idea or not for a simple and more realistic idea for introducing pets to the game.
So right now the Devs are working on the large aquarium which based off current information on the new structure would allow us to place hatches on said aquarium.
With that being said we will be able to add small creatures or eggs to said aquarium. Why not be able to modify said aquarium tank into a module that could then be used to train creature to make them domesticated.
This way we have a pre-existing gateway into a later possible game mechanic.
Tell me your thoughts?

Comments

• BullvayneBullvayne france Join Date: 2015-11-24 Member: 209453Members
    Hi Tysori ... training pets ? Yes why not ...

But i thing the large aquarium will be usefull for food first ... because creatures dont respawn ...

Large Aquarium could be ...for nauticapedia ...... food .... DNA experiments ... and pets

This game need more usefull things... things to improve gameplay .... but it's just my opinion ;)

see ya subnautican ;)
  • OxraiderOxraider Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204554Members
    I say yes ! :D
    tired of feeling lonely on this scary big lonely planet lol xD

but i would use something like a lab-room for this where we can put up a big aquarium and experiment/pet/breed eggs and creatures like fish, plants also, etc, ...

Grtz Oxraider