SeaMoth / Vehicle's Player

rainer128rainer128 United states Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209096Members
edited November 2015 in Ideas and Suggestions
so I was pondering things while cruising around in my seamoth and I just realized I'm missing one thing in this little sub. please give me a dang music play for my seamoth seriously I'm cruising through I want my music lol if you could add you're own paid for music, from your Libary to your seamoth and be a outside of it and hear it, would be so cool and be a fantastic element (yes you crashed yes you're trying to survive) but think of it as rather having the player in you're menu it's in you're seamoth/cyclops/Vehicle's.

Comments

• Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    FIRE!!!!WE SA-LUTE YOU!!!!!
  • Chris01Chris01 95050 Join Date: 2015-11-19 Member: 209347Members
    But all you saved from the wreak was one audio chip... "The complete collection of Whale songs and dreams" (200 hours of the sounds of the seas) ;)
  • rainer128rainer128 United states Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209096Members
    Chris01 wrote: »
    But all you saved from the wreak was one audio chip... "The complete collection of Whale songs and dreams" (200 hours of the sounds of the seas) ;)

This makes me smile thanks lol.
    FIRE!!!!WE SA-LUTE YOU!!!!!

AC-DC full blast, who cares about that huge creature over there about to swallow you. Although, truth is you didn't hear him because of your music ^.^
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    edited November 2015
    You should be able to choose between:

- no music
    - standart music player playing songs from your library
    - environmental music player that switches songs when you pass from one biome to the other
    (some eerie songs for the lost river, battle songs when you encounter a sea dragon, ...)

EDIT:
    - environmental underwater biome sounds when no music is played ?
    (although there are no whales in this game so far which produce sonic long range sounds)
    zetachron wrote: »
    You should be able to choose between:

- no music
    - standart music player playing songs from your library
    - environmental music player that switches songs when you pass from one biome to the other
    (some eerie songs for the lost river, battle songs when you encounter a sea dragon, ...)

EDIT:
    - environmental underwater biome sounds when no music is played ?
    (although there are no whales in this game so far which produce sonic long range sounds)

Well, Reefbacks Kinda count.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Your average ocean is most definitely a noisy place, and not all of that racket is man-made.

Whale song can travel up to 10,000 km if it's sung in the right thermal duct. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) sound waves just bounce along sandwiched between thermoclines (discrete layers of seawater having a significant difference in temperature and density) without losing too much of their punch.

Whales get pretty good bass response.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Make that music player universal for Ambient, Seamoth, Cyclops and Base, and we have a deal.

I want to play 'The Hymn For Red October' when I'm heading out for another friendly tussle with Mister Reaper.
    Just play 1 hour of the conga after killing the reaper.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=WKKlfG2oOGA
    Bugzapper wrote: »
    Your average ocean is most definitely a noisy place, and not all of that racket is man-made.

Whale song can travel up to 10,000 km if it's sung in the right thermal duct. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) sound waves just bounce along sandwiched between thermoclines (discrete layers of seawater having a significant difference in temperature and density) without losing too much of their punch.

Whales get pretty good bass response.

Cool info to hear, And people think school is over after graduation. :D
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members