Large storage lockers..

RuarcRuarc Sweden Join Date: 2015-09-07 Member: 207799Members
Nothing major but i don't like the look of the big storage lockers. They are hard to place and just looks out of place.. i would rater see them stick to walls. The smaller ones are much better looking. But you have so much material to store so im using the big ones anyway.

Comments

• LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    I agree that the big ones look weird. They look like they're wall mounted, but they're not. But I don't think you should make them wall mounted. Just change their shape a bit so they look better when standing from a wall, or change it so they 'click' against a wall, but remain on the ground
  • RuarcRuarc Sweden Join Date: 2015-09-07 Member: 207799Members
    edited October 2015
    LordDerp wrote: »
    or change it so they 'click' against a wall, but remain on the ground

Yeah that was what i meant. The walls in the base are curved at the bottom, but the lockers straight, so they should make them so they look sort of built in to the walls or something.

• paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    make them a bit taller and alter the collisions so that if you mount to a wall then (making them both floor and wall mountable) the ends that are in the area of the curved sections of the walls (by floors and ceilings) will merge into the walls.