No sound when starting game

VerwaltungVerwaltung USA Join Date: 2015-09-03 Member: 207704Members
Ya so since I bought this game I have had this issue, when ever I start the game I have sound issues. I either get no sound, sound coming out of one headphone or the other, or I get the normal full blast on both. I though after a few builds it would go away like yall fix something but I didn't so I googled a little a week ago and made sure all my stuff is updated ex. drivers but it still get that issue sadly. Sometimes it takes me an hour to get the sound working after dozens of trys.. IDk what to do anymore lol but I love this game but have so much trouble getting the sound to work.

Comments

• EndsCreedEndsCreed NFLD, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204115Members
    I am also having this issue.
  • clinton1988clinton1988 austrailia nsw Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205098Members
    well my sound issue happens when i start a new game, now if i let the intro play i will get sound up till the point where the metal panel on the wall of the escape pod comes off and starts flying around in the pod after that no sound, HOWEVER if i skip the intro movie my sound works fine any ideas why this is happening? (BTW im running the most up to date experimental version.