Skin colour changer for your base (Just like the Cyclops and soon to be Seamoth)

1bellb1bellb York, UK Join Date: 2015-08-29 Member: 207569Members
I think the title pretty much says it all. But I think it would be great to be able to change the colour of your base. It has the same textures as the Cyclops and Seamoth so I don't see why it can't be possible for your base.
You'd just need to build some kind of mainframe computer for your base which allows you to control things like colour and then any other settings that may be added for the base.

Comments

• jjust19jjust19 Australia Join Date: 2015-08-28 Member: 207535Members
    I would love it if I could colour independent segments of my sea base. Even better, a paint feature that allowed players to draw over their base would be fantastic. Maybe a new device similar to that of the builder could be implemented for the task?
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I do believe this is already planned.
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    I do believe this is already planned.

ORLY? Then add a few happy points to my rapidly increasing total while on this website.

I honestly think it'd be cool to change the color of your base. Maybe even change the color of individual corridors and stuff with some new "painter" item. I want my main hallway to be a toggling pattern of blue and green.