I almost forgot..

ZourinZourin White Castle Join Date: 2015-02-27 Member: 201577Members
Seamoth saddlebags make me happy.

=D

Comments

• ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Now all we need is an arm for the Seamoth so we can use these bags to the fullest potential
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    "WEPS, Conn. Do we have a firing solution?"
    "Conn, WEPS. Yessir, firing solution ready, tubes one and two flooded and ready to fire on your orders, sir."
    "WEPS, Conn. You may fire when ready"
    Torpedoes away!
  • HeadHunterHeadHunter The Pitt Join Date: 2015-08-27 Member: 207530Members
    Now all we need is an arm for the Seamoth so we can use these bags to the fullest potential
    I posted about that in suggestions, so I'm glad to see another person in support of the idea. I don't see any sense in exiting the craft to pick up an item when a robotic arm could do it, and store the item in onboard storage compartments.

Then again, I don't get the notion of a submersible that has a crush depth, so the player exits the craft and swims down farther on his own. :)

• Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
    I would think a player crush depth will be implemented at some point once there are more ways to prevent the player from having to exit the vehicle. Like once the moth and the exo are done, there may be little reason to exit them at a depth that would harm the player.
  • Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
    Also, gene splicing with the transfuser may also allow for deeper descent without a vehicle.
  • HeadHunterHeadHunter The Pitt Join Date: 2015-08-27 Member: 207530Members
    Definitely, to both counts. Also, the ExoSuit is probably intended to address that issue as well.