The game doesn't load

ediliceedilice Romania.Targoviste Join Date: 2014-12-29 Member: 200466Members
I buyed the game a year ago and i tried it now but still i go to training and it loads a little bit then it becomes a black screen but i can still see the cursor (if it helps i have all the dlc)

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edilice wrote: »
    I buyed the game a year ago and i tried it now but still i go to training and it loads a little bit then it becomes a black screen but i can still see the cursor (if it helps i have all the dlc)

Try to disable bloom otherwise please follow the steps given here to provide us with some more details.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Like ghoul said, we need your "techsupport.zip" file that "Techsupport.exe" makes at a bare minimum to help you.
    You can find it in your NS2 folder