[BUG] [21785 Jul-15] Feedback dialog broken

Darth_CrunchusDarth_Crunchus Pennsylvania, USA Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206467Members
Got into Subnautica this morning, and I went to enable the console to do some cheaty stuff, and I pressed F8 and got:

Oh no!!
Something's broken. Are you
connected to the interwebs? If you
are and still get this error, tell us
about this on the forums!

So, here I am lol

I got this the last time I played, but figured it was a goof on SN's part.

Comments

• Darth_CrunchusDarth_Crunchus Pennsylvania, USA Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206467Members
    Appears to only happen when starting Subnautica from the Subnautica folder in order to avoid pausing a download. Still, a bug, I think.
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Probably means its implemented via something in the steam overlay, but will ask about it . I know there is/was an intent to rewrite all the menu systems. not sure what happened on that front. I know people have been getting that error for a while and we havent beena ble to reproduce it. might help in the longer term too.
  • Darth_CrunchusDarth_Crunchus Pennsylvania, USA Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206467Members
    Well, I hope I was able to help in som semblance.