NO SEAGLIDE

RufusRufus Hobart Join Date: 2015-07-16 Member: 206182Members
does anyone else no longer have a seaglide in their farbricator? or a compass!!!

Comments

• TieraxTierax aus Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206401Members
    edited July 2015
    I found that seaglide makes a return after you craft a few lubricants, go make a big batch of that and it should appear

(might be unrelated though)
  • Gregorus_PrimeGregorus_Prime USA Join Date: 2015-07-14 Member: 206151Members
    The recipe has been removed from the experimental branch for now. Just give yourself one with the dev console. The command is ITEM SEAGLIDE, or better yet, ITEM POWERGLIDE. That'll get you the Powerglide which lets you go faster.
  • surelbsurelb UNK Join Date: 2015-07-27 Member: 206435Members
    I found the seaglide also appears in the building list after I make my first battery or other related electronic device.
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    I've noticed that the seaglide and compass disappear too. They always reappear later after I've spawned them though.
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Have you found the required ingredients for the recipe? Recipes usually show up when u find 1 of the ingredients
  • RufusRufus Hobart Join Date: 2015-07-16 Member: 206182Members
  • RufusRufus Hobart Join Date: 2015-07-16 Member: 206182Members
    i am on stable version habitat update, still no seaglide in fabricator or compass????
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2015
    Luitjens wrote: »
    Have you found the required ingredients for the recipe? Recipes usually show up when u find 1 of the ingredients

Again... it does show up when you find partial required ingredients.. lubricant... magnetite... maybe a bug, but it seems like those ones will make it show up, need to confirm with Dev if its those main-ingredients and it will show up or if it should show up after finding titanium(seaglide)/crafting computer chip(compass)

In general, for a lot of items, recipes are shown in the fabricator after you find partial ingredients to craft it... cause crash on planet, you have no idea if there magnetite or lubricants(creepvine, player doesn't know what all the alienstuff is that can craft it ), so once those are feasible ingredients, the recipe is shown... Encourages exploration