[fixed] Cyclops not moving in Freedom mode [20002]

simusimu Join Date: 2015-03-03 Member: 201680Members
edited June 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Cyclops is not moving/turning in any direction - no command is working (WASDC space), only the horn (LMB).
Tested on an existing Freedom save (existing Cyclops) or in a fresh created game/Cyclops.

Reproduction steps:
  • start a new game - Freedom mode (not an issue in Survival)
  • create a constructor
  • create a new cyclops (or use an existing one)
  • board and man the cyclops
  • try to drive in any direction

PS: also in 20005

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're aware of this issue and we will try and get it fixed ASAP
  • simusimu Join Date: 2015-03-03 Member: 201680Members
    seems fixed in 20007 - Thank you !! [:-)
  • lordaeron1lordaeron1 israel Join Date: 2015-06-25 Member: 205764Members
    how can i update my version to 20007 ? please help me out :S its on 19....
    edited June 2015
    as I know, you cannot select a specific version - you must select the experimental build in Steam and will always get the last experimental build:
    • go to the Library in Steam
    • right click on Subnautica and select Properties
    • go to the BETAS Tab
    • select the experimental branch (Steam must be online)
    but be warned there are at least 3 experimental builds a day. I think these builds are generated automatically, sometimes such a build is broken and parts of the game are in an unstable state or not working at all...
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    If you are worried about experimental mode breaking the game more, I recommend you select experimental build, let it update in Steam, and then turn off updates for Subnautica (but still leave it in experimental mode). Then play the game for a bit. If it works, leave it as-is (until you are ready to try the next build). If it doesn't work, then turn updates back on to try to get the next version when it is released, and then check again.
    edited July 2015
    Racer1 wrote: »
    If you are worried about experimental mode breaking the game more, I recommend you select experimental build, let it update in Steam, and then turn off updates for Subnautica (but still leave it in experimental mode). Then play the game for a bit. If it works, leave it as-is (until you are ready to try the next build). If it doesn't work, then turn updates back on to try to get the next version when it is released, and then check again.

How do I turn off updates?
    (without disconnecting the network)