Just a few suggestions...

DarkShadow270DarkShadow270 United States Of America Join Date: 2015-05-30 Member: 205051Members
SO!

#1:
Maybe there should be some sort of multi-player in the game, I've been dreaming about this ever since the game was in my hands, possibly for 2-4 people, that would be incredibly fun, if so, you will need a larger escape pod, different character models (or concealed skins) and maybe even more enemies >:D

#2:
Possibility of Ship docking, or more land vehicles... Maybe a tank/car for underwater would be cool, I don't think they would work however, might be interesting to see how it plays though...

#3:
Aviation!?
Maybe (possibly) flying things, guns, harpoon guns, or more so we can shoot down flying birds/other creatures in the sky, and take their dna, study them, and maybe learn to FLY!
Using thrusters, wings, etc. maybe this could become a possibility! (Imagine it, flying bases, cars, etc. we obviously have the tech.) or even have a glider!

#4:
Armor/New customization options
There could be new ways to customize your character, change their color, hair, skin color, race, etc. or maybe even wear animal/bird/fish skins!

#5:
New ground vehicles/ground ANIMALS
Have larger land masses (huge land masses) and have the possibility of a tank (as above) or even a car! Possibility of wolf packs, (things like that), carnivores, herbivores, etc.!

#6:
Style >:D
New entrances to the game, possibly escape pods (That slam down from the air) or more animations/cinematics in the beginning of the game, (basically an intro)

#7:
Maybe some progress/story driven things, such as what you're trying to do, and why you're trying to do it. Maybe even a final/end cutscene!

#8:
Some new deployables
I've had some pretty good ideas for deployables, but because I'm terrible with art, I don't have any art for them, sadly
BUT here are some ideas!

2: Flags/cosmetics, maybe holo flags or emblems for underwater/submarines? Or have a hue color changer for the Cyclops

3: Portable oxygen generators (like the purple brain coral)

4: Maybe cloning machines (portable respawn points)

5: Portable escape pods (fold your escape pod up >:D)
#9:
Drones
What about drones, seeking you out, helping you, and assisting you with whatever you need
(Like you saw in the cave thing picture) they could offer medical assistance, combat assistance, or more! Maybe repairs, cooking, crafting, or oxygen :D
Maybe even make them pilotable but cheap, and easy to make!

Whelp, that's it except for maybe a dockable cyclops area or more vehicle ideas,

Maybe a new parasite creature/decomposer >:D

Anyways, thank you SO much for taking your time to look at this suggestion
(long time to write it, revise it, etc.) BUT THANK YOU! XD
Anyways, please, feel free to talk about this in the comments and maybe plot about it, but anyways, i'll see you all in the next suggestion!

Comments

• x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
    Story Idea. Why is the player the only survivor of the crashed Aurora, why was his escape pod the only one, that make it ,without problems ,to the Planet? Is the player really the only survivor? Has anyone manipulated the Aurora? Anyone who wanted the Death of the whole Aurora Crew. There is an unknown Organization, someone who wants to Exploit the Planet to increase his own prosperity. Someday they will come and they will be ur Enemys. Ur Mission, Build ur Base and make friends with this Planets greatest Weapons, the Reaper Leviathans. U love this planet and u don't want it destroyed by an Evil Organization.
  • DarkShadow270DarkShadow270 United States Of America Join Date: 2015-05-30 Member: 205051Members
    Nice, alpha! Good story! How would multiplayer be implemented, though? Would the extra players be part of that organization but quit it because they found out about these plots? And maybe the sea emperor would be tamable :D. As the developers/wiki has said, the Sea emperor will be the largest creature in the game, and how would you tame these Reaper-Leviathans?
  • TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    edited May 2015
    It would be nice to see some airplanes in the game, or at least ground effect vehicles.

Also, having a diving support vessel to berth the Cyclops in would be really cool too.

More cool videos for WIG craft.