Funny moments?

PunkeroPunkero Finland Join Date: 2015-04-22 Member: 203733Members
Hello! i made this thread so you guys could post your funny moment here! Lets start this off. While playing survival, i dumped all my stuff into the pod (why not?). What i didnt expect was that it would fly whit me inside it, right next to aurora. i had no idea what happened, and i exited the pod trought it bottom like always. When i exited it, in matter of seconds two reaper leaviathans ate my ass of :smiley:

Comments

• theodoulostheodoulos United States Join Date: 2015-04-14 Member: 203448Members
    edited May 2015
    Well I personally don't think it is funny and others would've if they have been around or if I have recorded it but I have taken great care to avoid bleeders the entire time I've been playing because just reading about them and watching videos with them gives me the shivers so to speak, but unfortunately two days ago while exploring a kelp area a bleeder attacked me for the first time and I absolty lost it, cane away shaking for about 15 min ...needless to say won't be playing game until system is implemented to avoid them completly
  • BringOnTomorrowBringOnTomorrow SouthAfrica Join Date: 2015-05-21 Member: 204730Members
    Just got my Cyclops turned into a underwater hockey puck between 3 Leviathans, bouncing in and out the water, at the end of it all i just left the controls and wound up being pinned to the ocean floor until i managed to release the Sea moth and scamper back into the Cyclops and they attacked the Sea moth instead. Also, referring to Odoulos, the bleeders are so annoying but can be taken on with the Stasis Rifle, when you hear them encapsulate yourself in the sphere and look for where they swim into it. I find it off that they drain your Seamoths energy though.
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Hmm... I've had much the same experience with Bleeders. Those nasty little devils freak me out.

Naturally, the Reaper Leviathan is the biggest, meanest SOB on the block at the moment, although he's obnoxiously loud and therefore, relatively easy to avoid.

Any game that can generate this particular level of psychological immersion is obviously doing something right.

Hope the Devs are picking up on similarly subtle stuff like this.
  • ReefseekerReefseeker Finland Join Date: 2015-05-21 Member: 204740Members
    Just got my Cyclops turned into a underwater hockey puck between 3 Leviathans, bouncing in and out the water

I had a similar experience. They/it attacked from below and tossed me and my Cyclops like 5-10 meters into the air. Strong buggers those.
  • conscioussoulconscioussoul Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204607Members, Subnautica Playtester
    (repost from bug reports)
    I was traveling with the cyclop, when I encountered a big group of 6-7 rocks covered with floaters.
    So I stop the cyclop as the rocks start banging on the hull, right?
    Next thing I know the rocks seems to have disappeared (flying in the stratosphere or something) and I have 20-30 floaters stuck on the cyclops.
    The cyclop starts floating above water. I drive it back down to about 100m. As soon as I set go, it goes back up again.
    Suddenly - WARP! and my cyclop and I are at 200+ depth somewhere else in the map, next to the koosh forest, no more floaters around.

Hum.
    Quite an adventure to tell my grand children ;-)
  • PunkeroPunkero Finland Join Date: 2015-04-22 Member: 203733Members
    As you may have read from the "what did you name your cyclops" thread my first, S.S Scrubmarine sunk. I was just going around little bit more than 100m depht whit my Scrubmarine. There was alot of floaters floating whit rocks above me, when i went to grab a sandwich. When i started playing again, all the floaters were gone and all the rocks started bombarding me. As i was below 100m these rocks made insane amount of holes into my hull and i started sinking. I couldnt repair them in time and i fell below 200m which was game over for me.