[Bug] Glitch while driving the Cyclops in the Aroura

JellyFriendJellyFriend Canada Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204189Members
Subnautica Version - 17663 Apr-15
Description - Glitched out of the Cyclops while inside the Aroura.
Reproduction steps - Drove to the Aroura, played with the Reaper Leviathan for a bit, then drove around the Aroura (counter clockwise, as seen in the video). Tried to go into the broken end of the Aroura. Right-Clicked to stop steering so I could look around and was instantly outside the Cyclops and Aroura on the Reaper Leviathan's side of the ship.
Pictures or Video - starts at approx. 16 minutes in.

Comments

• VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Haha what a sight coming out of the cyclops and turning around to see the Reaper charging at you :D

I think that area is way too small for a Cyclops to be driven into and when you exited it just didn't have anywhere nearby to place you so teleported you a bit of a way out. Probably it needs to have some way of blocking the cyclops from going in there in the first place. I'll see if I can replicate this issue later and report it if needs be.

Thanks
  • Cataclysm315Cataclysm315 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204190Members
    I'm currently sat at work in a quiet office. When you turned and saw the leviathan and paused, your reaction about had me on the floor! xD You were just like "Nope, im not dealing with that right now"
  • JellyFriendJellyFriend Canada Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204189Members
    Vandragorax - I didn't exit the Cyclops. Just stopped driving. I wanted to look around and move out so I could better explore.

Cataclysm 15 - I'm happy to entertain.