Crashing on start up

Shadow7889Shadow7889 Portage, IN Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204207Members
Alright, so i've had some issues with Subnautica even loading the game. I've sent an email to the Dev Team with my Output log as asked, a few days ago. Without reply, I'm turning here as recommended by another steam user. I have yet to be able to play the game, and it's rather bothersome, as I'm very excited to do so. So again, I'll post my output log, in hopes that I'll get a reply. Thank you!

http://pastebin.com/ttL6iuQp

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I took a quick scan and nothing jumped out at me (but I am not a coder). If it's been sent to the team, then they will most definitely be looking at the data to fix any problems. Unfortunately stuff make take more than just a few days to fix as the game is in Early Access still.

The only things I can suggest, which are very general:
    Update video and audio drivers
    And verify the cache for Subnautica on steam

Maybe someone else can provide more info.
  • Shadow7889Shadow7889 Portage, IN Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204207Members
    How would I verify the cache? My drivers are all up to date as well.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2015
    Alright, it said all files are validated, meaning that's not an issue either. Any other suggestions?
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    you have a few errors about missing files and the like. I would do the uninstall/reinstall thing and hope it goes away. Could also be the missing C++ lib issue here since you are getting issues with loading the world
  • YellowFlyYellowFly Inside my room Join Date: 2015-05-06 Member: 204213Members
    Hey, I had the same problem. Try going into windowed mode if you haven't already! It helped me out :)
    Thank you both for your suggestions! Sadly, I've done both of these as well, with no sign of improvement. The game still freezes up even after re-installing, and making sure I have the C++ package up to date and repaired. Anything else?
    Well, I still have no response from the Dev Team, and all replies to this post have halted. My issue with the game is still very much present. If any more suggestions are avail, please don't hesitate to pitch in. Thank you.