Re-load Sub Upgrade problem

AbyssalAbyssal The Abyss Join Date: 2015-05-01 Member: 204003Members
If I build a Cyclops hull upgrade and slot it into the sub if I save then re-load later that upgrade is gone if I click on the upgrade console, meaning I have to rebuild it.

Comments

• ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    edited May 2015
    Subnautica Version: Experimental 17689

Description: The Hull Reinforcement Module works only while in the same gaming session as when you inserted it into the upgrade slot. Upon saving/reloading, the module will disappear and the Cyclops benefits will vanish.

Reproduction steps:

1) Build Hull Reinforcement Module and place it into upgrade slot in Cyclops.
    2) Save game and exit
    3) Load game and open upgrade slot to find it has disappeared.
    4) Run into objects at anywhere under 100m (instead of the increased depth) and experience hull damage.

Pictures or Video:
    4kblkPC.jpg

output_log.txt: Sent to Steve.

Testing: Was able to reproduce using debug commands. I didn't even realize both my save files had 'lost' their Cyclops upgrades until this post.
  • VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Thanks for the reporting. This has been raised as high priority for the devs to look at.

https://trello.com/c/bJM2T9jd/545-17663-upgrade-modules-not-saving-loading-properly

Cheers :)