Subnautica is on TV

Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
Youtube clip

Good Game First Play from ABC in Australia. Nice.
I found this posted on the reddit/r/games

Please search reddit/r/games "subnautica first play good game" instead of using link (I have removed it). Because Reddit doesn't like people direct link threads in case it is spam - got something removed once by /r/games mods.

enjoy

EDIT: removed reddit link - in case /r/games mods think its spam, so please go to reddit.com/r/games to check out the thread.

Comments

• Hyp3rionHyp3rion Australia Join Date: 2015-03-21 Member: 202396Members
    Good to see its getting the notice it deserves and well before it's even anywhere near finished.

- Hyp3rion
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    edited May 2015
    They say "Subnautica is...minecraft, but underwater".
    Plus they forgot mention the subs and bases at all.

Well ya, it is like minecraft if you take out some of the key aspects of the game :p
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Racer1 its unfortunate every survival open world game is compared to Minecraft. My kids love Minecraft, and I so want to introduce them to Subnautica as I think it is much more interesting (and there is no swords). I guess you could almost say Minecraft is so big it can be considered a genre (people know what you are talking about if you say like Minecraft). When I was watching the clip, I thought, hey they left out so much stuff, and wondered what build they were playing the game on. Having said all that, it is nice to get so much positive publicity and love from so many sources.