Can't make lead, rad suits, etc?

MaizelMaizel Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203687Members
Hey fellas, New player and big noob here.

I noticed alot of the recipes, at least some that are on the wiki are missing from my fabricator.

These include, lead and the radiation equipment.

I have opted in for the Experimental version on steam, but a quick glance at the fabricator shows me they are missing from there too.

Any explanation would be helpful!

Comments

• simusimu Join Date: 2015-03-03 Member: 201680Members
    edited April 2015
    Maizel wrote: »

I noticed alot of the recipes, at least some that are on the wiki are missing from my fabricator.

I have opted in for the Experimental version on steam, but a quick glance at the fabricator shows me they are missing from there too.

I think the recipe will appear as soon as you have at least one unit of each of the materials needed for it...

Edit: but Lead should already be there, Ressources->Lead (2nd last from first option)
  • PsyBootPsyBoot Brazil Join Date: 2015-04-13 Member: 203391Members
    simu wrote: »
    Maizel wrote: »

I think the recipe will appear as soon as you have at least one unit of each of the materials needed for it...

Edit: but Lead should already be there, Ressources->Lead (2nd last from first option)
    If the item has an alien matter, as the computer chip you need the alien stuff or will not show on the fabricator
    http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Chip
  • MaizelMaizel Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203687Members
    Thanks, guys! Will start playing now and see what's what. Will report back here to whine if I noob out again!
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    No its not you. The new recipe display system is more confusing than the old. UWE is still working on it...
  • MaizelMaizel Join Date: 2015-04-21 Member: 203687Members
    Alright. It's there now. Thanks fellas.

Another wuestion.

Do you need a full suit for full protection? I just have the torso part, but still take quitea bit of damage.
  • Zarr.beZarr.be Belgium Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203101Members
    subnautica.unknownworlds.com/#/subnautica/checkins
    16809 2015-04-21 21:26:56 Charlie Cleveland Added concept of "linked items" to tech tree<br /> Now crafting a radiation suit gives you the gloves and helmet also<br /> Removed gloves and helmet from crafting menu<br /> Updated radiation suit icon to include helmet and gloves
  • DEEpDEEp wisconsin Join Date: 2015-02-23 Member: 201510Members
    tried a couple games and couldn't get the stuff for the suit before the explosion died from radiation silver is to hard to find