Draw Damage bug with "player info" not appearing

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
Hello, I forgot to post this when I found out a while ago but there's an issue with having draw damage off and it being tied to the information people are displayed when they look at me.

When people look at me in game, they do no see my health info or welding required symbol and I'm quite sure that it is because I have draw damage turned off. (at least on marines, and I'm not sure if it's 100% of the time)

Is it possible that draw damage is tied to the info displayed when you aim at a teammate?

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Nope.
    I never use draw damage and have never had this issue and cannot reproduce it.

Try a vanilla server of your own and invite a friend to try and reproduce this?
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    It's weird, I have so much trouble getting welds and sometimes people tell me they can't see my weld icon or health