Anyway to get the soundtrack?

digitalfeintdigitalfeint VA, USA Join Date: 2015-03-30 Member: 202727Members
Besides the special edition I mean.

I'd love to get my hands on it, but I don't really want to buy another copy for myself.
I was just wondering if I could possibly upgrade from the steam version or just buy the ost elsewhere?

Comments

• En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    edited March 2015

*edit* nm just re-read your first sentence :/ You *can* listen to some of it on youtube. Also, not 100% sure, but would think/hope you might be able to do a reduced price upgrade, of an existing copy, to the special edition if/when it is release on steam.
  • digitalfeintdigitalfeint VA, USA Join Date: 2015-03-30 Member: 202727Members
    Do you mean the special edition being released on steam? Cause I currently bought the standard game through steam without knowing about the special edition prior.
    And I have listened to the bits I could on youtube, but it really isn't the same you know?

If there isn't another way, I could buy the special edition if I'm allowed to give the additional game copy to a friend (while keeping the other features~)