Trouble with Hull Plate

BlytheFurpawsBlytheFurpaws United States Join Date: 2015-03-27 Member: 202619Members
So, I've bought the special edition game, and it seems that I can't get the plate. It's been almost a month-ish. It just isn't working. I've asked Humble Bundle about it, and they can't seem to help me, because everything they tell me, I've already done. What's going on? It just isn't working. I'm not receiving it.

Comments

• DY357LXDY357LX Playing since day 1. Still can't Comm. England Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1651Members, Constellation
    Can I ask, did you redeem a code for the Hull Plate?
    I purchased the special edition a few days ago and was given two codes. One for redeeming the game on Steam (which obviously worked) and one for the Hull Plate, which doesn't redeem on Steam as Steam as says it's an invalid code.
    I filled out the page where you had to provide your 64 bit Steam ID and submitted but now assume I just have to wait?
    (An older news post I found says the Plates go out in waves. <water/tides/waves pun here>)
  • BlytheFurpawsBlytheFurpaws United States Join Date: 2015-03-27 Member: 202619Members
    Well, it's been a while.. I did the code document thing, and it said it worked and everything. I don't know why it's taking so long though. Hopefully I get it. I don't want to have wasted my money.