I'm sure when the game is WELL done, this game will be a great hit.

MisterYoonMisterYoon Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155747Members

I do see potential of this game to be the game of the year from many famous magazines and gonna be a great hit.
I already see so many famous youtubers are addicted into this game and upload videos everyday, although it's just an early access.

So please, this time, take your time to finish game instead of rushing to release and then patch hundreds of times. For example, NS2 could've been far more successful if it was released several months later with optimization.

Of course at that time you had financial issues :) But as you don't now, please take your time and finish this masterpiece. This will truely be a masterpiece that will affect whole gaming industry.

There has in fact never been this kind of game on game-industry history. Subnautica is more than just beautiful. It's so individual, special and fresh.. although even these words are actually still not enough to describe the game.
I truely see potential of this game to be the possible game of the year 2015 or 2016 :D Just great.

Comments

• 2ugly2ugly USA Join Date: 2015-03-03 Member: 201677Members
    In fact there have been a few on the PC over the last 2 decades. Probably none on the consoles. GoTY used to be PC only titles. Now the console titles usually eat up the GoTY, and I don't think I've agreed with any of them in the last decade. It's already on my list for GoTY along with a few others not out yet. Might have to wait till next year..... could be a while before this is finished.

Go check out an old PC game called Sub Culture... some Youtube vids of it. Old graphics, but the gameplay is still there. Just not an open world survival game, but similar. Then another was Aquanox, which was more about combat. Glad they are leaving the combat to the CoD kids, way to many of those titles on the market.

Subnautica should be a contender for GoTY. The only thing that will hamper it is the lack of MP/Coop, joystick/controller support, and it's not on a PS4 or XB1............thankfully so though.