Starting sandbox server makes my game crash.

PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
I don't know when this issue started to happen but I'm not longer able to connect to server through sandbox. Whatever the map is (regular or from Workshop). Looks like my game crash once I click on "Play Sandbox" and then the first loading time shows up but nothing's happening, if I take a look at the process ns2.exe, it says the process isn't responding and I can close it to restart. But, sometimes, if I wait a few minutes, the game will be working again but will not bring me to the said map on the server and says: "server full".

I tried this with all mods disabled.

And here's my log. I know that @Asraniel started to help me fixing that or figuring out what's going a few days ago on Slack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86nfv91e0fwn7w8/log5.txt?dl=0

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Well Sandbox servers are not that different from normal servers beside that the run the sandbox command directly at start.

Try to create a normal server and the run "sandbox".
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    I'm not sure to get what do you mean by 'run sandbox'. Listen servers are working though.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Pelargir wrote: »
    I'm not sure to get what do you mean by 'run sandbox'. Listen servers are working though.

sandbox is a vanilla server console command ;)