BEAUTIFUL JOB with the cyclops guys(experimental)

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
I LOVE how the name is in bold on the side of the submarine, building inside it is awesome, although there is an odd thing happening with storage cubes floating as if they are in water so far it's just, just, beautiful *sniff*, was so worth searching for that gold to officially build this beast! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Comments

• VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    Though repairing doesn't work still, got a breach, repaired it but she still sank. :((
    The cyclops NEEDS a beacon!
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Been enjoying observing the work going into the cyclops over the last week or so. It's starting to come together well.
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    @Vahnkiljoy For future reference (consider this preventative maintinence) Use the Edit button. (cog wheel top right of the post) If less than 24/hours has passed since your last post, and you feel determined you need to add stuff to it, etc etc.

Righto, gents, i'mma go back to the depressed still-no-linux-subnautica-or-future perfect pub on the forums, and drink my sorrows away. D:
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Thanks guys! some good ideas here - will try to get them in.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    If The cyclops is going to be really useful and awesome, having a PLAYER upgrade path (maybe those genetic upgrades or tech upgrades to the suit,etc)

Its awesome, but right now its just a mobile base which is impressive that it was created by the devs, but maybe not as impressive to someone who doesn't know how much effort is being put into it
    That's the whole point of the cyclops though, to be a mobile base, you can build things inside it to drive home the point and the whole seamoth recharge/dock also solidifies this as well. I would be content with the cyclops as having a stationary base just seems so....been done in every other game like this already.
    Stationary? Hmm well I don't think I ever said that, sorry if I implied that-- I want the mobile function, but the point I"m trying to make is that I want it to give the player access to upgrades. So far, we've been upgrading our equipment and vehicles, while I think we should be able to upgrade either ourselves or upgrade what we wear, etc.
    Well that's what the transfuser will be used for, splicing dna and all that jazz, should be neat.
    The transfuser will take the DNA sure, but I'd like a dedicated lab on the Cyclops (or somewhere) for actual research, instead of "you got PEEPER DNA!, but it's useless!"
    Well there might be a science station for stuff like that.
    That's my point, since you can make a fabricator in the cyclops, why not something like a science station