Hull Plate Help Me!

NickNackNickNickNackNick US Join Date: 2014-12-30 Member: 200492Members
Hello,

I would like to raise this issue and ask about the promised hull plate. I purchased the special edition of Subnautica roughly 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. I have filled out the humble-bundle page multiple times, and have posted in another thread regarding the hull plates multiple times. However, I have yet to receive my hull plate or receive any word on its status.

If anyone has any advice on what course of action I could take, I would be so thankful if you could help me out! I'm really excited about the game and I just want my Hull Plate so I can show off my support for the game!

Comments

• ns_insiderns_insider Join Date: 2007-09-30 Member: 62484Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    same here, just wait. a friend of me waited long too. :))
  • MirandolaG12345MirandolaG12345 Earth Join Date: 2015-01-26 Member: 201071Members
    The Hull Plate I think will only appear in the Cyclops, coming in 1 week! Ready here waiting for update!
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    So in your steam inventory you don't have Subnautica in the game selection on the top? It doesn't show in the Steam games section.
  • NickNackNickNickNackNick US Join Date: 2014-12-30 Member: 200492Members
    Friends,

Thank you for your responses.

The Hull Plate I think will only appear in the Cyclops, coming in 1 week! Ready here waiting for update!
    Perhaps, but it is concerning that the steam item is still not appearing, even after all these months.

Vahnkiljoy wrote: »
    So in your steam inventory you don't have Subnautica in the game selection on the top? It doesn't show in the Steam games section.
    This is correct, there is no Subnautica Tab in the steam inventory. Yet, I have the game in my games library and clearly purchased the special edition long ago.

I would really like to get some advice or aide on this issue!

• The_HawkThe_Hawk South Africa Join Date: 2015-02-12 Member: 201321Members
    edited February 2015
    if you bought the game and did it through humble bundle I have noticed that you have to send a register with your code to them so they can verify your purchase then manually make the plate have you done so

the email will be sent as below

click here for your steam code

Subnautica

click here for your steam hull plate inventory item

Subnautica Hull Plate Form

Click the code above to eventually receive the Hull Plate item in your Steam Inventory

its two separate forms to fill in
    The_Hawk wrote: »
    if you bought the game and did it through humble bundle I have noticed that you have to send a register with your code to them so they can verify your purchase then manually make the plate have you done so

the email will be sent as below

click here for your steam code

Subnautica

click here for your steam hull plate inventory item

Subnautica Hull Plate Form

Click the code above to eventually receive the Hull Plate item in your Steam Inventory

its two separate forms to fill in

Indeed you are correct. The issue is that I have filled out the Subnautica Hull Plate Form many times. Yet, I do not have the hull plate in my steam inventory. In fact, I just filled out the form another time. I have been attempting since last year.

Thank you for your kind response, though. :) I hope that I can get to the bottom of this issue.
    UPDATE:

The Hull plate has finally made it into my Steam Inventory! For those of you experiencing the same struggle that I went through, hang in there! Thanks for everyone's help. :)
  • CosmicNiteCosmicNite London Join Date: 2015-02-16 Member: 201381Members
    Thanks for the update,
    I'm still waiting for mine but I only got the game a couple of days ago

Cosmic.
  • DohmanDohman Denmark Join Date: 2014-05-06 Member: 195839Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I have my hull plate in my steam inventory, but I can't find it in-game. Is it not implemented yet?
  • The_HawkThe_Hawk South Africa Join Date: 2015-02-12 Member: 201321Members
    no probs glad you got sorted