Cyclops

Rappy_the_magic_dinoRappy_the_magic_dino Sweden Join Date: 2014-12-22 Member: 200197Members
When do you guys think you'll be adding the Cyclops to the game? Great game so far tough.

Comments

• SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    Seems early next year, as far as I was able to find?
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    No specific time frame at the moment, but we'll likely start work on the programming side sometime mid to late January (the art for it is already done). It is hard to say how long it will take to implement in game, as it is pretty complex with a lot of different elements to it, but I imagine it could be in the game around mid February (but don't hold me to that :) )
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    Cool :D Remember to take your time-- it will say a lot to the public if (because of the AAA releases this past year) Subnautica comes out guns blazing with a chrome of polished perfection to boot :D Though I get it may not be entirely possible to delay indefinitely :C