269 crash on exit

KendallKendall Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14402Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
Seen this occur 4 to 5 times over the last couple weeks.

Was playing normally, disconnected from a server, went back to main menu and clicked on the button to exit/quit and NS2 crashes.

The NS2 crash handler catches it, but it is unable to successfully send when submitting automatically (even left it running with the 'sending' over night one time to see if it was just an upload taking a long time due to speeds somewhere along the way.

So this is the first time I was able to take the time to get a crash dump manually. I've linked the whole techsupport.zip I created here https://www.dropbox.com/l/5hI4ArTCzI2gj7BiKyS56p as the file was too big to email or attach being ~340MB compressed.

Comments

• PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    I've had this issue since the past 10 builds (on my laptop).
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Ty for the dump file!