"Your game files do not match the servers" ON EVERY SERVER

greenday5494greenday5494 NY Join Date: 2014-08-31 Member: 198187Members
Okay, this is beginning to be INCREDIBLY frustrating. I havent played ns2 in quite a while; and i wanted to play the other day. Literally every fucking server i try to join, this message comes up. I verified cache, even deleted my workshop folder in &appdata&. Heres the kicker: a server i was ALREADY PLAYING ON, voted to go to a map that was in beta, and thus a custom map. It freaking kicked me out of the server with this message, not letting me back in to even download the fucking map

Seriously, this is the most retarded consistency check I've ever seen in a video game. They really need to fix this, no wonder the game is already dying, people cant join servers!!!

Comments

• DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    disable all your local mods and try again.
    Some mods like ns2+ can not run local (lately) when you join a server.
    IF a lua mod is needed it shall kick in on its own.
  • AceOfTitaniumAceOfTitanium Portugal Join Date: 2014-01-18 Member: 193270Members
    I have the same problem. Now I can't play with any mods on :(
    Is there a way to fix this?
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    dont use lua mods.
    crosshair mods and view mods should not cause issues, last I checked.

Its the lua mods. But those should be enabled by the server(s) regardless, so just disable lua mods like ns2+