Crashes when I join a team since new patch

WormWorm Join Date: 2013-07-08 Member: 185996Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Ok, I had so many problems since the patch, i figured out most of them, but this one is still preventing me from playing.

Currently, I can join a server so I'm in the ready room. But as soon as I join a team, the game minimizes and I get a bug report popup that the game had a "fatal error" and to send the bug report. At this point the game and the bug report Stop responding and I cant even quit the game through the task manager, I have to reboot my entire computer to close it.

Prior to that I had a few other problems even joining servers, but I believe I figured those out. "Server mod out of date" was one. I believe I fixed this by disabling all of my mods. I also tried erasing and re-downloading all my workshop mods from the appsdata folder but that didnt seem to work. Also, I verified my game cache 3 times, while trying to fix not being able to join a server.

Comments

• WormWorm Join Date: 2013-07-08 Member: 185996Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It also crashes if I open the map.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    could you please provide your techsupport.exe zip file?