Concerning key configs

UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
Hi,

We have normal and commander key. What about making a 3rd tabs ?

I'd love to have a different key config for alien and marine. Also primary and secondary key. Yay !

Comments

• d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I would also like the ability to bind specific weapon slots and fov settings.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    d4rkAlf wrote: »

You can do fov setttings in ns2+ and marine and alien sensitivities too.
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    james888 wrote: »

Can you bind it to a button so that you can do it on-the-fly?
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    james888 wrote: »

Can you bind it to a button so that you can do it on-the-fly?

@mendasp?
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2014
    Why the hell don't you just try for your selves?

Edit: Correct commands below
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    You can adjust your per-team FOV in the NS2+ Options menu, but if you want binds, all the NS2+ Options have a corresponding console command:

plus fov_perteam: 0/1 - true/false - cycle | To enable or disable team specific fov
    plus fov_m: 0-20
    plus fov_a: 0-20
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    wouldnt console commands get a bit close to abuse?

I mean.. I can already imagine hotlinking a script to swap to parasite & you lower FOV.. effectively zooming in.
  • MrFangsMrFangs Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184474Members, Reinforced - Shadow

I mean.. I can already imagine hotlinking a script to swap to parasite & you lower FOV.. effectively zooming in.

#noscope #parasite so pr0
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    switching FoV's quickly... have fun while your eyes melt.
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow

If you really wanted to do that, you can already do it with 3rd party scripts.. It's pretty easy to do to be frank. I simply see no benefit to doing that lol.
    joshhh wrote: »
    switching FoV's quickly... have fun while your eyes melt.

My eyes are made out of adamantium, bring it on!