Reinforced - Supporter Badge

Mr H-KMr H-K Join Date: 2010-01-18 Member: 70199Members, Reinforced - Gold
I recently bought the gold reward on the reinforced program, but have noticed that I don't have the supporter badge. I have everything else the gold reward gives, apart from this.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hi there,

You need to go to http://hive.naturalselection2.com/, sync up your forum account and you badge will appear in-game.

Thanks for your support! :D
  • Mr H-KMr H-K Join Date: 2010-01-18 Member: 70199Members, Reinforced - Gold
    edited August 2014
    Hey Ob. I've synced both up, but the gold one is the only one that appears ingame. Thought a blue one would be there too?

Seen a few players with both badges, and some without it.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    You only get the tier badge you buy, so those people donated to those tiers as well :)
  • Mr H-KMr H-K Join Date: 2010-01-18 Member: 70199Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Right ok. Thought you got 2 badges when you bought one tier above the supporter badge. Cheers!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Obraxis wrote: »
    You only get the tier badge you buy, so those people donated to those tiers as well :)

Hehe... I bought diamond then upgraded to shadow, yet I have both badges.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I bought shadow, and the supporter just to have two badges so I could badge stack... Joking, but really I did want to have two badges because most people had 1 at the time.