Game running in background

itsHamitsHam over here Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195143Members
I just bought NS2 and for some reason when I open it , it only runs in the background and wont open.
I've tried to update driver , updated steam and changed compatibility but nothing seems to work.
Help please

Comments

• Dictator93Dictator93 Join Date: 2008-12-21 Member: 65833Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    itsHam wrote: »
    I just bought NS2 and for some reason when I open it , it only runs in the background and wont open.
    I've tried to update driver , updated steam and changed compatibility but nothing seems to work.
    Help please

Verify the game cache and check for missing files. When NS2 has trouble opening it usually chalked up to missing files.

Right click the game, local data, check game files for errors (something like that in English I think).

Report back after that!
  • itsHamitsHam over here Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195143Members
    Dictator93 wrote: »
    itsHam wrote: »
    Help please

Verify the game cache and check for missing files. When NS2 has trouble opening it usually chalked up to missing files.

Right click the game, local data, check game files for errors (something like that in English I think).

Report back after that!

Thanks a lot dude
    that actually worked!