Sanity - A Full Conversion Mod

123457»

Comments

• FrizzlecatFrizzlecat Join Date: 2013-03-07 Member: 183752Members
    Well, I don't understand this at all. I've missed LOADS of new comments in this forum, even though I'm subscribed to email alerts and have bookmarked this thread. Only TODAY did I get any sort of email alerts that there has been new activity in this thread, the last one I got was a week or two ago. Hmmmmmm... Grrrrrrr!
  • SomnambulistSomnambulist Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73051Members
    lol, yeah I've also missed loads expecting to be notified by email, it doesn't work great.
  • IronsoulIronsoul Join Date: 2011-03-12 Member: 86048Members
    Awesome stuff, I like the look of this, hope there will be enough servers running it when the mod goes open to the public.

Hey, I was wondering, is there an open model list? What I mean is a list of models that need to be created that's also open to the public (have two lists, private and public, I don't mind). That way someone like me, who's looking for stuff to work on to improve my skills, can submit possible models for you to accept or reject/ask again as you see fit. This has the added bonus of there being no pressure on any volunteer to get the work done.

I would love to help out, and if you made a public model asset list I'd do my best to contribute.