Natural Selection 2 News Update - Indie Booth the Movie

13»

Comments

• saltybp53saltybp53 Join Date: 2010-07-22 Member: 72675Members
    So are we going to rename ns2 to Alligator Simulator 2? XD

Great job you guys!! Oh man, makes me proud to have followed you guys from the beginning! Continue the epic work, and remember, the community always gots your back <3
  • rutixrutix Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58208Members
    Great video guys. This really makes me realize again why I love this game and love the company. We get so much insight in the whole process and see so much dedications! Great job! I hope to see you guys once at a game convention in Europe :D
  • AssassinY2KAssassinY2K Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7931Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Really well done guys, hats of to you for putting all that blood, sweat an tears into that booth!

Keep up the amazing work and effort!
  • YuukiYuuki Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75079Members
    Epic video, the building part was pretty funny ;)
  • twostrokertwostroker Join Date: 2012-02-09 Member: 144573Members
    This was a nice little break..
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    The best part was the end when Cory said how going to PAX recharged his batteries, he was able to brush off some of the negativity and downsides of being in your own little work world, and came back ready to tackle NS2 again.
  • iKossuiKossu Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11593Members
    Nice video and good thing you guys got some fresh air and a reinvigorating perspective at the fruit of all your hard work. :) Also, the video proved that if you ever get bored with making games, you can just move onto carpentry. :P
  • cake.cake. Join Date: 2012-01-12 Member: 140165Members
    Great video guys! Loved it! Keep up the great work!
  • KuddlyKalliKuddlyKalli Yuggera Country Join Date: 2010-12-23 Member: 75905Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--coloro:#FFC0CB--><span style="color:#FFC0CB"><!--/coloro-->Great video, loved it!

It is truly heart-warming and awe-inspiring to witness the level of dedication you guys have for this digital masterpiece. I fell in love with the original NS the moment I first saw it, and as a proud wearer of the black armour I've had your back from the very beginning. Been one hell of a ride from alpha to where we are now. You've shown you can dance with the big boys at PAX, and now the end goal is in sight.

We're with you to the end!
    ♥ KuddlyKalli<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
  • mattoXmattoX Join Date: 2007-08-01 Member: 61739Members
    Inspiring!

I've always told me friends that putting oneself under certain stresses that are unfamiliar to you will undoubtedly contribute to your growth and development. Its no different to muscle building and what not. I'm sure you guys have grown heaps from this!
    Keep up the good work and continue to follow your dreams - people will see this and follow suit, even the big guys would have been impressed.

Cheers.
  • echsechs Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11568Members, Constellation
    Absolutely brilliant! Especially the ending of the video, didn't think you'd keep them all! :D

NS2 is really special, as are the ones working on it. Thanks !
  • zastelszastels Join Date: 2003-11-29 Member: 23731Members
    I enjoyed the video. You guys all seemed really high energy.

Your office looks pretty fantastic as well!
  • whoppaXXLwhoppaXXL Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58298Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    All the years I'm following you Guys now are paying off. I almost peed my pants when I saw the very first Infestation prototype video and watching all your progress is really amazing! You guys got the right Karma, I'm glad that everything is going the right way! Kudos!
  • TigTig Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71674Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    <!--quoteo(post=1927443:date=Apr 19 2012, 07:12 PM:name=Hii)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hii @ Apr 19 2012, 07:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1927443"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Great video! I love the way Hugh says 'Home Depot'<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i caught that too, but we'll forgive him cuz he's a nice guy.
  • nightshadowznightshadowz Join Date: 2009-07-08 Member: 68086Members
    Great job guys keep up the good work :D btw i shead a man tear cause of you guys :') hope i will see you guys in game sometime like Hugh haha ;). Oh and btw awesome booth i think it was the best one there(did not go to pax :( ).
  • CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    I've watched the video several times over and over, and will admit, I did shed a bit of a tear. I've been a part of this community pretty much since the beginning (early 2003ish...I joined the forums later on because I was stupid to not do so in the first place) and couldn't be happier with UWE uniting us together from around the world. My name is on one of those planks of wood and I feel like my life is complete(unless UWE decide to spontaneously start selling Gorge Plushies as I'm typing this message). I wasn't at PAX, but I had a friend who I've known since when I first started playing NS, sign my name there with his. You can probably guess who I am haha. But UWE is surely living their company slogan. You guys are friggin' awesome!

Thank you for all your hard work and effort over the years to make Natural Selection and Natural Selection 2 my absolute favorite games. I'm always 100% supporting you!