For months I've ignored e-mail receipts from different companies sent to me but addressed to someone with the same surname and first letter intial. Unfortunately for this guy I'm pretty fastidious when it comes to having a tidy inbox, and am considering doing something other than ignoring them.
Here is the latest one:
Thank you for your purchase of downloadable Adobe products.
For your records, we have included your serial numbers below.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (Mac/Win,English)
Converting from a trial version?
If you already have a trial version installed on your computer, thereâ€™s no need to download or install the software again. Simply enter the serial number in the Software Setup screen within your trial product and follow the prompts to complete the process.
1. Login into Your Account with the ID listed above:
2. Locate order XXX and click on the order number.
3. In the Order Detail page, click on the 'Downloads for this Order' button.
4. Start your download by clicking on the 'Download' button.
5. After you have completed the download process, your serial number will be displayed in the download center.
6. You can log back into 'Your Account' in the future to re-download your product or retrieve your serial number. Please refer to the download policy for terms and conditions.
The Adobe Store Team
So what would you do? To simplify things, I'm limiting you to two responses, Mass Effect-style:
The option wheel 1 o'clock response: E-mail Adobe, telling them they have the wrong guy
The option wheel 5 o'clock response: Claim the Photoshop key
[Fanarama] you're like kryptonite to electronics, sherpa