Mr looking for match this weekend.

ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Posts: 694Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited April 2012 in Competitive Play
US clans only sorry :(
As the title suggest, we are interested in getting a scrim together this weekend. I'll try and contact the leaders by other means but I figured that I may as well have this thread up.

Edit: Of course other Oceanic groups are fine as well(What happened to you 4Hire?), we're only excluding European teams from this because of the massive latency discrepancy.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Mr. Arkanti
noGG Arkanti
nova | Arkanti
Pub Baddie

Co_Summit - A remix of Summit's unique areas to mould it into a better Combat mod experience. I also broke all the textures. Mad skills yo.
WildGrass Games - I make video games.

Comments

• swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Posts: 1,865Members, Squad Five Blue
    :(
    Good luck finding a match though.

NS2 6v6 Gathers
    QUOTE (Floodinator @ Feb 28 2012, 08:41 PM) »
    it's always a good idea to kill swalk or he will kill you.
  • ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Posts: 694Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2012
    QUOTE (swalk @ Apr 4 2012, 02:33 AM) »
    :(
    Good luck finding a match though.

I'm fine with playing against EU, the rest of Mr... not so much.
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

Co_Summit - A remix of Summit's unique areas to mould it into a better Combat mod experience. I also broke all the textures. Mad skills yo.
  • GORGEousGORGEous Join Date: 2012-02-19 Member: 146762Posts: 1,456Members, NS2 Map Tester
    D|S might be down to play, I'll have to talk to shiv and the team.
  • ArkantiArkanti pub baddie Join Date: 2011-07-22 Member: 111781Posts: 694Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Update: We're still looking ;)
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

• ogzogz Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9765Posts: 646Members
    you can play against me
  • -[420]-Papageorgio-[420]-Papageorgio Join Date: 2011-09-23 Member: 122961Posts: 59Members
    Mr. would you guys like to scrim -[420]- this Sunday?
    Pimp not a gimp and I walk with a limp while I'm eatin shrimp
    QUOTE (-[420]-Papageorgio @ Apr 16 2012, 10:18 AM) »

Mr. would you guys like to scrim -[420]- this Sunday?

Sunday for you guys is actually Monday for us, so that's going to have to be a no unless you guys wanted to play at around 4am :P.

Here's a good reference: Awesome, awesome planning website.
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

• -[420]-Papageorgio-[420]-Papageorgio Join Date: 2011-09-23 Member: 122961Posts: 59Members
    QUOTE (Arkanti @ Apr 15 2012, 07:29 PM) »
    Sunday for you guys is actually Monday for us, so that's going to have to be a no unless you guys wanted to play at around 4am :P.

Here's a good reference: Awesome, awesome planning website.

We could play Saturday then?
    edited April 2012
    How does this time suit you?
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

That time will work! Add me to friends STEAM_0:1:145691
  • DrakennzDrakennz Join Date: 2012-03-11 Member: 148620Posts: 120Members
    QUOTE (Arkanti @ Apr 4 2012, 02:44 AM) »
    As the title suggest, we are interested in getting a scrim together this weekend. I'll try and contact the leaders by other means but I figured that I may as well have this thread up.

Edit: Of course other Oceanic groups are fine as well(What happened to you 4Hire?), we're only excluding European teams from this because of the massive latency discrepancy.

Not sure what happened to the rest of 4Hire but im still lurking (lerking :-p) around and so is AuroN2 as to where the rest of us went who knows, im keen to scrim it up on Sunday though, im in NZ so whatever time 5pm NZD is to you, ill be around.

Keen to get something more permanent going with a clan though, 4Hire seems to have fizzled...
    Drakennz a.k.a NaturaLErectioN (NS1)
    |NS| Naturally Selected Clan Leader
    Project Leader/Lead Designer - | ns2_addison|
    edited April 2012
    How do you even add through Steam IDs?
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

• DghelneshiDghelneshi Aims to surpass Fana in post edits. Join Date: 2011-11-01 Member: 130634Posts: 941Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    QUOTE (Arkanti @ Apr 16 2012, 06:32 AM) »
    How do you even add through Steam IDs?

http://steamidfinder.com/
    Converts between community ID and steam ID both ways. ;)
    edited April 2012
    Cheers!

That does seem like a rather convoluted way of giving out your contact details though.

QUOTE (Drakennz @ Apr 16 2012, 02:32 PM) »
    Keen to get something more permanent going with a clan though, 4Hire seems to have fizzled...

Please, please, please do!
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Posts: 1,585Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer admin
    The moment there are two regular AU/NZ competitive teams I am so there with the camera. And lights. And popcorn.
    The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
    Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
    Chat with the UWE team: Charlie | Max | Brian 1 | Cory | Brian A | Dushan | Lukas | Steve
    edited April 2012
    The new time for Mr Vs 420 is THIS . It's a week and hour earlier(dunno how I managed to get the date wrong before)
    Mr. Arkanti
    noGG Arkanti
    nova | Arkanti
    Pub Baddie

• DrakennzDrakennz Join Date: 2012-03-11 Member: 148620Posts: 120Members
    Well i've managed to form a clan!:

|NS| Naturally Selected

We will be keen to get some scrims on Arkanti once we are all settled in and know whats what, Feel free to share the popcorn Hugh!
    Drakennz a.k.a NaturaLErectioN (NS1)
    |NS| Naturally Selected Clan Leader
    Project Leader/Lead Designer - | ns2_addison|
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Posts: 1,585Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer admin
    QUOTE (Drakennz @ Apr 19 2012, 09:34 AM) »
    Well i've managed to form a clan!:

|NS| Naturally Selected

We will be keen to get some scrims on Arkanti once we are all settled in and know whats what, Feel free to share the popcorn Hugh!

I like the name :)
    The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
    Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
    Chat with the UWE team: Charlie | Max | Brian 1 | Cory | Brian A | Dushan | Lukas | Steve