Request: movie maker?

PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
edited March 2012 in Modding
No, not a mod., just how to use the spark editor to create a scene like this:
I guess some people like this video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bpcA0S0pBc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bpcA0S0pBc</a>
Did you remember the old menu map?
How did UWE do that scene with moving mac and skulk?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    This was done entirely using the tools available with the NS2 release. The tools need more work to make things likethat easier, but the point of the toolset being developed by UWE is to make things like this reasonably easy to make.

Why spawn a bot, why not get a player controlled actor, much easier than a bot!!
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
    edited March 2012
    Yeah right, but if you know how to do it, explain how!
    I always forget to open the old "menu map" but it was removed and replaced, because you could see animated skulk and mac...so i have no idea how they did it.
    And yes, i know they said sometime you could create your movie, but you see how old the video is and they said nothing how you create a scene like this.

Edit: first post
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    1. Open NS2 Launch Pad
    2. Open Cinematic Editor
    3. Give it a try
  • deaglecrazydeaglecrazy Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73106Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1916019:date=Mar 21 2012, 08:38 PM:name=swalk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swalk @ Mar 21 2012, 08:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1916019"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->1. Open NS2 Launch Pad
    2. Open Cinematic Editor
    3. Give it a try<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I've given it a try and have noooo idea how to work it :(