I keep thinking of those things, those are small, but kind of important IMO :
- First and most important one : Could you please make commander shortcuts adapted to azerty keyboards? When you got a qwerty keyboard I know you can access directly to the different sub-menus through the keys, but of course for azerty keyboards it doesn't work the way it should.
- Maybe it's a bug, but isn't the powernode currently rebuilding too fast? It's kind of awkward than currently it takes less time to build than to repair, plus the only alien that can kill it as fast(er) than the marines build it is the onos, wich almost makes it pointless to attack powernode.
- Also this is probably for balance purpose, but will res for kills ever come back? I find it frustrating not getting any reward for killing, you can get fade, onos, flamer, jetpack etc.. get tens of kills and then when you die you have no other options than waiting... if you don't have enough extractor you will wait for a long time...
- Welder is cool, but couldn't it be shortcuted to E key as well? Since it's used on the same structures as the builder and that you can't repair an unbuild structure.
- About skulk jump, and jump in general, I think it would be better if the player would auto-jump once when the key is pressed down. Basically it would avoid you having to "time" your jump to rejump (especially for skulk jumping from wall) but still it wouldn't mean that keeping it pressed down would make you jump like a crazy (since it only auto-jump once per pushdown).