Selling Natural Selection Artworks (Art of Games)

NakorsonNakorson Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140253Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
edited January 2012 in NS2 E-Team
I'am not sure if this the right category in the forum, but since it would also be spreading word about natural selection i am posting it here.

There is a new company in germany selling high quality printings of artworks of games. As far as i know the company/artist which own the artwork is getting "good" money from each sold artwork. They currently have only artworks from german games/companys as far as i know, but they said they are in negotiations with all big publishers. I did have a few of the different products of them in my hands. They are of really good quality.

It would be nice if the artworks from Unknown Worlds / Natural Selection 2 would be available there, too. It could help fund the game/company.

The website of the company is <a href="http://the-art-of-games.com/" target="_blank">http://the-art-of-games.com/</a>

Comments

• SkymanderXSkymanderX Green Marine - The Few, The Proud, The Green. Join Date: 2011-07-29 Member: 113006Members
    i have always like some of these ns2 art pieces ...
  • NakorsonNakorson Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140253Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I'd buy atleast 1 artwork from them if they would be available at Art of Games. Sadly they're only sending to germany at the moment, which is no problem for me but i guess people from other countrys in europe or even other contintents would be interested to buy artworks there.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    I've been bugging Cory to have some NS2 Concept art for sale at some point. I'd love a Fade/Onos poster. Problem is, they have to make a game! ;-)
  • NakorsonNakorson Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140253Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    That's the nice thing about Art of Games, they do the printing and stuff. The concepts arts are already done, maybe they need a small finishing but their mostly done.