NS2HD in San Francisco

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Posts: 1,607Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer admin
Join the journey.
Hey everyone,

Hugh and I are in San Francisco at the moment helping promote Natural Selection 2. Our hope is to create a very large collection of interesting videos covering many aspects of Natural Selection 2's development. We want to create the feeling that everyone is welcome in the UWE team, and that everyone can get involved in helping with the games creation.

If you can spread the videos around (when we have four or five videos) that would be a big help. For example, posting on twitter, forums, facebook etc. Anywhere where you think the videos would be relevant or interesting.
The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
Chat with the UWE team: Charlie | Max | Brian 1 | Cory | Brian A | Dushan | Lukas | Steve

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 11,425Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue mod
    Looking forward to see what you guys come up with Hugh and Alex :)

Forum Admin "to protect and serve" Admin/Moderator I mostly use a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Existence Unknown
    NS2-720p Playlist or on the UWE Forums, last update 11-aug-2012
    NS2: 95x1HP Skulk escapes, latest NS2 Comic #49 GAS: Newton's third law was wrong?