like hltv / uttv
The idea behind this is programming a Proxy
which connects to a SparkEngine-gameserver
and streaming it to other clients - like hltv was.
Also a Client would be useful, where Spectators
could look to more than one player at once.
I think EnemyTerritory had this.
Could this be done serverside? Featurelist:
- delay, password, maxusers, port, ip,
rate, updaterate, kick, ban
- dispatch users
- proxies should could connect to each other:
- own voice and chatsystem, so spectators
could chat with each others and commentatorscan
commentate the game like at TV.
(commentators can use voicecom specs can't?)
- it should be possible to place text messages,
images and videos (flash support is already in!?)
on the screen. Important feature foradvertisement.
- Graphical Admin Interface (gai)
- storage of settings in files hot loading of themtrough the gai
- server should be able torecord and replay demos
Post edited by Unknown User on