Unofficial public list of donors

EldonEldon Join Date: 2010-07-15 Member: 72414Members, Constellation
edited November 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Thank you to all that donate</div>Hey guys,

After Cory's reply in the donation thread - I decided to front up and donate through the Constellation system (Thanks to Invader_Scoot for the idea). The purpose of this thread is to keep an active (unofficial) list of people who have donated voluntarily to UWE, either through the constellation system (since NS2 Alpha started), or who have bought extra copies of the game for friends.

All you need to do to get on the list is to say in this thread that you've donated. You don't need to prove it, you don't need to say what you donated or how, just that you have and your name will go on the list (in no particular order). I'm not here to fact check, just to edit the list and add people as a small thank you for supporting UWE and the beta.

If you are interested in joining Constellation, it costs $20 USD and can be accessed at:
<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/constellation/" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/constellation/</a>
(you can do this more than once - and set the price you give).

Cheers,

Eldon.

-------

<b>Full list of donors:</b>
McGlaspie
Eldon
saiko

Comments

• McGlaspieMcGlaspie www.team156.com Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73044Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
  • WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    does this go towards ns2?
  • EldonEldon Join Date: 2010-07-15 Member: 72414Members, Constellation
    edited November 2010
    The funds for constellation are labeled as supporting future development so I'm fairly certain that UWE ends up with your money. Cory can correct me if I'm wrong.
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Why don't you guys just buy another copy of the game and gift it to somebody?
  • McGlaspieMcGlaspie www.team156.com Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73044Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
    I have already, seven copies to be exact. I'm planning on giving them out once the primary problems (technical, etc) are sorted out.
  • xposed-xposed- Join Date: 2007-09-23 Member: 62412Members, Constellation
    Although I completely support some type of catalyst to encourage people to donate hard earned money to UWE, if someone has donated to Constellation it will be under their avatar on the left under Group.

Furthermore, gifting extra copies to the game instead of just plain donating would be more appreciated by the devs, imo.

There's no real need for a thread.
  • Dalin SeivewrightDalin Seivewright 0x0000221E Join Date: 2007-10-20 Member: 62685Members, Constellation
    While I enjoy your enthusiasm, I think this is unnecessary.

<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?act=members" target="_blank">Here is a list of members</a> on the forums. You can then sort by Member Group, in this case the filter should be set to Constellation.

Interestingly enough, there are filters for both Pre-Order flavors but no members are currently in either group. Perhaps the devs are planning something in the future for these group types.
  • saikosaiko Join Date: 2007-04-10 Member: 60588Members
    Awesome post, thanks for this, I was looking high and low for that constellation group as I've already snapped up an extra copy for my friend to get into the beta.
  • oskurooskuro Join Date: 2003-02-07 Member: 13232Members
    I still dont know why people want to appear on a list...