Possible bug fixes
I talked with puzl about some issues with NS1. Obviously addressing them now is a bit late but a server-side patch is possible, client-side is not.
There're some issues we could fix with the patch, thanks to Asmodee for pointing out many of them:
- LMG/HMG dps. Basically 200FPS DPS is the correct DPS. Server-side solution is possible but would have problems such as a little variation in DPS.
- 200FPS Jetpack is not going to be fixed because it'd require a client-side patch. A server-side patch could work but would cause jittery movement.
- Floating guns
- Waypoint overflow
- Misplaced turret/oc shooting angle on Linux
- func_rotate broken on Linux (Powercore in origin)
- Incorrect resource on recycling
- Possibly resource flow (you get more res with less players, abusable in fixed player games)
Anyway, if you have some bugs or ideas for the patch go ahead. This is not 100% sure but certainly possible.
ENSL Head Admin 2006-2012, ENSL Champion and NS1 Playtester